Friday, May 1, 2015

Version You.0

I have lived a life predicated on more colossal failures than grand successes.
 
Sometimes, it was those failures that allowed me to reexamine where my life was at the time, where I wanted it to be, and what it would take for me to get there.
 
Most of the problems I’ve encountered have made me question “Are you living the best version of you that you can?”
 
You can look at this through the lens of fitness, relationships, your career, your marriage, your ability to parent. The list can go on.
 
May 1st marks 6 years since Revolution Fitness and Therapy opened its doors. We’ve had the immense pleasure and privilege of helping hundreds of people lose many hundreds of pounds. The ride has been incredible.
 
Rather than showing signs of slowing down or becoming complacent, the Revolution continues to spread. That is in great part because of you:  the readers, the current clients, the former clients, and the possible future clients.
 
In the last 6 years I’ve had to continually ask myself and sporadically many of our clients: Are we the best version we can be?
 
In this highly stimulated electronic age, we look at the things in our life which need periodic updates and bug fixes to enhance your experience.
 
And in the ways that I continue to push RevFit to be a better experience, most of what we can do to help you is asking “Which version of you is the best?”
 
Megan, Julie and I would like to thank you for an amazing 6 years. There is so much more to come.
 
Which Version will you discover here?

We can help you find it.
 
Thank you so much for your support!
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment