Saturday, April 18, 2015

Destination Unknown

In the last newsletter, I asked if you could picture yourself at your dream weight.
 
For some people, that picture is crystal clear and for others it’s vague at best.
 
I hear folks say:
 
I just need to lose weight
I’ll feel so much better when I shed some pounds
I know I should workout but...
I wish I could find the time to exercise but...
I was doing so well with my workouts until...
 
The fact is, very few people find exercising enjoyable. Stress-relieving, maybe. Fun? Not for as many as you think.
 
Getting what you want out of your body seems like it should be a lot easier: eat less, exercise more, yada yada.
 
But the process becomes a bit murky for so many people. Not to mention, it’s added work and stress to figure it all out.
 
We try to make that process easier here. We devise the plan, you put in the work. Does it always go according to plan? Definitely not. Some people have bodies resistant to change. Others have bodies that can’t wait for change. Throw in all of those other factors like poor sleep, bad day at work, arguments with co-workers or loved ones, and the dietary splurges that crept in where you just said “Screw it!” and things can go to pot rather quickly.
 
We want to help you reach that destination and clear up (or help you navigate) all of the nonsense and stresses in between.
 
And if you’re struggling to see the picture of what the end result should look like, we’re here to help understand that as well.
 
In two weeks, we’ll be celebrating 6 years since we’ve opened our doors. Within that time, it’s safe to say we’ve seen just about everything! Although I’ll be saying more formal thanks then for allowing us to be around for the past 6 years, I can tell you that just like you, we’re still evolving. It’s been an amazing ride and if you’re not part of it yet, we’d love to have you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment