Monday, November 17, 2014

Gratitude

I remember sometime before Thanksgiving last year, I sent out a newsletter about gratitude. This year, I really felt the need to do the same. From a business standpoint, 2013 was a great year for RevFit. I had all hopes that 2014 would be just as good and it surpassed my expectations by a huge margin. So, with a fresh perspective as we round this year out and approach 2015, I have all confidence it will continue to be another great leap forward for us here.

So, it stands to mention, this business doesn’t survive and thrive on my efforts alone. I wanted to mention some people who have stood by my side personally and professionally to help me along the way.

Tori Tedesco: I’ve known Tori for nearly as long as I’ve had my business. It’s only been over the last couple of years that we have connected on a professional level and she has been invaluable to me. She handles nearly all of my current graphic work and all of my social media work. I write the newsletters and she formats them to look the way you see them now. She also keeps our presence on Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook. As nice as it would be to hog her all to myself, Tori is available to work with other businesses as well. I might also mention, she is a great photographer and is even amazingly talented with crochet work. At risk of stealing all her thunder, you can find more out about Tori at www.toritedesco.com

Joe Baker/Thomas Wittine: Joe and I have been friends for nearly 15 years. Way back then, he would design t-shirts for the band I was in. When I started this business, Joe was the person I reached out to in efforts to help me build my website (www.revfittherapy.com). Since then, he has partnered with Thomas Wittine ofwww.wittine.com and the two of them keep my web presence alive and well. Not to mention, they have both been working hard on the Rev6 program that I have continued to tease you with. I promise it will be launched soon! Joe’s portfolio can be found atwww.joesfunhouse.com.

Kristie Warner: Kristie was originally referred to me from another client/friend several years ago. She is the co-owner of Gavin Scott Salon & Spa (next to me here at the plaza). Not only was she the one who told me about the location we’re in currently when it became available, she has been one of the biggest advocates of our business. She runs an amazing operation at the salon and has been an incredible mentor to me. You can see more about her business at www.gavinscottsalon.com

Dr. Robert Ault: First, he was my doctor, then he became a client and since he has become a great friend. As a personal trainer, it helps to have people to turn to who have a vastly superior understanding of the human body, how and why it works. Dr. Robert is not only a chiropractor but a doctor of sports medicine as well. So his scope of expertise goes well beyond necks and spines. What has made my relationship with him so important is that we are able to share information with each other that not only can help his patients or my clients but we’ve worked hand-in-hand to minimize their injuries and keep them healthy. He has been a huge asset to me and my business. You can find out more about he and his wife (they’re both chiropractors) here:www.aultchiro.com

Megan Winiarski/Julie Boehringer: My partners in crime here at RevFit, Megan and Julie are fantastic trainers and they complement my training style perfectly. Both ladies have been with me since 2013 and I know there is no possible way that the business could have reached the levels it has without them. I firmly believe the best way to take care of your customers is to take care of your employees and I hope Megan and Julie both know how much they mean to me! Oh, and shameless plug: they’re available to train you too!!

Our amazing, fantastic, and particularly attractive clients!!: You guys and gals absolutely hang the moon. You continue to inspire yourselves, one another, and us!! Thank you for pushing me to keep RevFit evolving and climbing to greater heights. I hope you are tremendously proud of what you accomplish every day you’re here. Every day I wake up knowing I get to work with and for the most incredible personalities I’ve ever met. Sometimes, I just have to sit and take in all the little miracles that happen here day in and day out and be thankful that Megan, Julie and I get to be a small part of your lives. Thank you for that privilege!

My family: My mother, my wife, my son. The three of you make me the man I continue striving to be: more understanding, more loving, more ambitious, and more committed to giving back to you the fruits of my labor. I thank God every day that I have the people I do in my corner. I love all three of you and I could have written a newsletter alone just about that. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to throw myself into this business so I can give everything I can to the people who ask it of me.

Whew! Hope you kept some kleenex around for that one! Thank you to all of you: those mentioned in this newsletter, all of you readers and anyone who has ever been a contribution or inspiration for the progress of RevFit.

“Everywhere I go, I walk with all the strength you gave to me.
And everything I do, I do with all the love you show me”
-Vinnie Caruana

No comments:

Post a Comment