Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Introducing: Rev6

Late last year, I set out to design a program that we could actually sell to the masses. Many of you have probably heard of programs like P90X or Insanity that can be performed in the comforts of one's home or home gym. I loved the concept of that but knew what some of the limitations were of  these types of programs.

Don't get me wrong: EVERY program has limitations.

But I know that our clients got to experience our perspective on an effective workout regimen: challenging, progressive, and time-efficient.

However, not everyone wants a personal trainer. And there are many of you who receive this newsletter but aren't geographically close to here to take advantage of training at RevFit.

It's people like you who inspired me to design Rev6.

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll continue to unveil some more insight to this program as well as direct feedback from the clients of ours who have allowed us to use them as subjects for how well it works.

Besides, it's easy for me to promote a program I designed and tell you how great I "think" it is. I'd prefer you hear it from those who have taken part in it; women, men, even adolescents!

When it is finally available for sale, you will be among the first to know.

So, who is the right fit for the program?

Rev6 is a base-level conditioning system. I wanted it to work for people who had 2 or 3 days a week to dedicate to strength training.

I will say that if you have over 50lbs to lose, this program may be too challenging for you. However, if you're a conditioned athlete, Rev6 may be too easy.

It's a program for the average person who wants realistic and no-nonsense results. I've taken all of the fluff and hype out of it. You won't be bored sifting through pages of theory and physiological jargon, just to get to the heart of the system.

One of the greatest things about it, like the aforementioned programs, you only need access to dumbbells and your own body. If you have some weight to lose, or muscle to gain there is something in Rev6 for each of you.

Over half of our clients have been introduced to this program and our first "graduate" finished it yesterday. She had wonderful things to say about it, which I will be sharing with you next week.

Until then, I would like to formally thank you for giving us the opportunity to expand our fitness vision yet again.

Rev6 is officially coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment